Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Feature...

Okay, apparently I'm a glutton for punishment, as I have added a new feature to this blog. If you look to the right, under the blog list, you will see a Christmas Countdown calendar. Just in case you need reminding of just how soon the season will be upon us! : ) I'm not sure that I need the reminding...then again, with my track record so far...maybe I do! lol I was going to put this on my regular blog, but it would be so far down the page, no one would ever see it. Meh, don't know how many folks will see it on here, but it's fun to have anyhow.

On a crochet note, I currently have on my hooks: the first sock of my first pair of socks ever, a thread stole that was supposed to be done last June, and several pairs of fingerless gloves. Those last are actually a combination of WIP, WIM, and FO, since I have a pair I need to put the edging on, several pairs I want to give as gifts, and one pair actually finished. Also, as WIMs I want to make some critters from the book Creepy Cute Crochet...I'll find the link later and edit this post to add it.

Currently I cannot take pictures of my projects, as my awesome camera got sat on, or something, and the LCD screen got broken. Fortunately, we had a one-year, no-fault warranty, so we were able to get our money back (couldn't replace, as the camera was a discontinued model), and now we just have to save our money to get the upgrade. *sigh*

All right, I'm off for the night. Hope y'all have a good one! :)

No comments: